Jump to recipe
My apologies in advance for not taking prep pics of this meal. I had no idea that they would come out this good! I was just cooking a regular-smegular dinner and viola, a blog post! You can catch some of the prep action on my Instagram Reel by clicking here. Full recipe below!
Cheesy Shrimp and Broccoli Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
1 hour, 30 minutes
1 hour, 40 minutes
- Large sweet potato
- Broccoli crowns
- Peeled and deveined shrimp
- Seasoning (garlic powder, smoked paprika, pepper, seasoning salt)
- Good Butter: Seafood Gold
- Mozarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean sweet potatoes and poke a few holes in them
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil
- Bake sweet potatoes for an hour and then randomly check on them for about another 20-30 min to see if they're squishy on the inside
- While those are cooking, boil broccoli and sautée shrimp in the seasoning and Good Butter (I don't measure seasoning, add to your liking)
- Once potatoes are done, split open and add chopped broccoli, shrimp and cover with mozzarella cheese
- Turn oven on 'broil'
- Broil for about 5-7 min
- Pour the leftover Good Butter from skillet over potato, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and ENJOY!