Jump to recipe
Usually egg rolls are considered appetizers but when you make jumbo ones filled with succulent shrimp, these can definitely become whole meals.
What I like most about these is that you can choose how full you want them. Honestly, they’ve only been considered appetizers is because they’re small and not full enough. Not in this case!
Check out the recipe and pics below!
- Cooked Shrimp
- Bean sprouts
- Bag of coleslaw
- Dash of Dacy salt & pepper seasoning
- Egg roll wraps
- Vegetable oil
- any sauces are optional, I used Yum Yum sauce on top
- Heat oil in a large skillet
- Place two wrappers on top of each other
- Place cooked shrimp (seasoned with Dash of Dacy), bean sprouts and coleslaw in the middle (see pics)
- Bring the bottom edge of the wrapper tightly over the filling
- Fold in the sides (like an envelope)
- Continue rolling and press to seal
- Use a little water to help seal them
- Add rolls to oil and fry evenly until brown (about 3-4 min.)