A perfect cheesecake option for kids!!!
I created these treats because my daughter loves cheesecake! However, we all know kids waste so much food! My daughter had a random request for cheesecake but it just didn’t feel right buying a six-year old a big fancy cheesecake. For some reason, this dessert, cheesecake, seems to be dedicated to adults. I personally have never seen a children’s cheesecake. I put a fun spin on it by incorporating Nabisco’s Teddy Grahams for the crust and toppings.
Here’s What You Will Need
Serves: 12 cupcakes Prep Time: 20 min. Baking Time: 15 min.
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pack of Jello pudding mix: vanilla bean flavor
1 box of Teddy Grahams: Honey
1/2 tsp Vanilla Flavoring
Baking tin foil cups
1/4 tsp Almond extract
1/3 cup Powdered sugar
2 tsp Lemon juice
1 1/2 tbsp melted Butter
*sprinkles for decoration*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place foil cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- Place Teddy Grahams in sandwich bag, use heavy object to crush them until you have 1 cup crumbs. Add melted butter & mix well.
3. Place enough in each cup and press down. The bottom should be completely covered.
4. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, almond extract, vanilla flavoring, pack of jello mix, and egg. Mix until you create a whipped but fluffy texture.
5. Place mixture from the bowl in a Ziploc bag, cut the end of the bag, and evenly fill.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until “set”. Remove from oven, place in the fridge to cool completely. Let your kids place the teddy grahams and sprinkles how they want 🙂