Jump to recipe
I feel like when I was growing up, Friday night was always pizza night..and now that I think about it, we typically get pizza on Friday nights as well.
Pizza muffins are a super cool alternative to ordering pizza on Friday night! See recipe and pics below:
Friday Night Pizza Muffins
- Crescent Rolls
- Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Marinara sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Lay out crescent rolls in individual places (see pic)
- Add a spoonful of marinara sauce on top
- Add 3 pepperonis
- Sprinkle mozarella cheese
- Fold over each edge to form a ball
- Bake in oven for 11-14 min.