Jump to recipe
You all know that I’m not big on long introductions for recipes. You’re here to cook, not for story time ha! See the pics and recipe below.
Seafood + Spinach Lasagna
1 hour, 5 minutes
- 12 drained lasagna noodles
- 1 cup mozarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parm cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked shrimp
- 2 packages of imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 7 oz. clam juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 bag spinach
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder plus additional seasoning of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package, drain and place to the side.
- In a large skillet mix shrimp, crab meat and break up spinach as you add that in too.
- While cooking pour clam juice over it.
- In separate sauce pan, mix flour, parmesan cheese, milk, butter and heavy whipping cream.
- Start to layer your lasagna pan with first layer.
- Add flour mixture (should be creamy, if not add a little more milk) to first layer then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Then add your seafood mixture.
- Repeat 4 times for 4 layers
- Add more mozzarella on top with additional parsley
- Bake for 30 min
- Broil for 5 min