Jump to recipe
Hey guys, just in time for Juneteenth, I’m serving up my BBQ rib recipe that I use with my new air fryer. BBQ ribs is actually the first food item that I tasted from an air fryer. After that, I was pretty much sold on getting one. What I love most about this is that it cooks the ribs evenly and I don’t have to wait all day for them to cook in the oven or on a grill. These ribs are bomb, I kid you not!
- 1 slab/rack of babyback pork ribs (you can use beef but that could change the cooking time used)
- Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce
- 1 tbs honey
- Dry rub and seasoning of your choice (I used Dacy's dry rub and Lawry's seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika for seasoning)
- Take ribs out pack and rinse them off throughly
- Cut slab into individual ribs to speed up cooking time and make more room inside of the air fryer.
- Season ribs and roll around in dry rub.
- Place ribs in air fryer at 360 degrees for 15 min.
- While ribs are in air fryer, in a mixing bowl mix bbq sauce and honey.
- Take ribs out of air fryer, roll each rib in sauce.
- Place ribs back inside of air fryer at 360 degrees for 12 min.
- Feel free to brush with more sauce afterwards.
- Serve honey!